Extra Space Storage of Hialeah, Florida values the safety of your items and offers state-of-art security with motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, a manager who lives onsite and key-coded elevator access. We are conveniently located on 65th street off the Gratigny Expressway near 826 and the Florida Turnpike. We are just a mile from the Opa Locka Airport and close to the popular Amelia Earhart Park, Hollywood Beach and Miami Beach. Our facility has close to 900 storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 30’, some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., are longer than most other storage facilities and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally, a simplified system to save you time. Because of our proximity to St. Thomas University, many professors and students store with us either long-term or while in transition. We are close to St. Thomas University, Hialeah police station, Hialeah Middle School, UPS, Chevron Gas Station, Latin Corner Café, Transcor of Miami, Latitudes Apartment Complex, Amelia Earhart Park and Opalocka Flea Market. We have successfully served the communities of Hialeah, Hollywood, Miami, Miami Beach and Opa Locka since 2009. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Hialeah and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience and your storage protected and secure.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Individually alarmed units so only you can access your storage space
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Covered loading bay to keep you protected from the elements when moving your items to and from your space
- Elevators providing easy access to all levels of the facility for you and your valuables
- Security access to your floor only
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
- Se Habla Espanol - Spanish speaking staff for personalized customer service and to answer all your questions
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Miami-Dade County, Amelia Earhart Park, Chevron Gas Station, Hialeah Middle School, Hialeah police station, Latin Corner Café, Latitudes Apartment Complex, Opalocka Flea Market, St. Thomas University, Transcor of Miami, Miami Beach, Hialeah, Hollywood, Opa Locka, Gratigny Expressway
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1409
Take a virtual walk through this facility, and see our most popular unit sizes. Site Virtual Tour
5x5 STORAGE UNIT GUIDE
A 5'x5' storage unit is about the size of a walk-in closet.
5x10 STORAGE UNIT GUIDE
A 5'x10' storage unit can hold a queen-size bed, a few chairs and a dresser, and extra storage boxes.
10x10 STORAGE UNIT GUIDE
A 10'x10' unit can hold about as much as an entire family room, or two extra bedrooms.
10x15 STORAGE UNIT GUIDE
A 10'x15' storage unit provides plenty of room to store larger items such as pianos, couches, tables, or big screen TVs.
10x20 STORAGE UNIT GUIDE
A 10'x20' gives you two hundred square feet of room - that's enough to store the contents of a five-bedroom house.