Extra Space Storage of Fort Washington, Maryland offers a wide variety of storage options for businesses and individuals looking to store anything from a few boxes, to a room full of furniture, to an RV. We are located in a residential area off of 210 Indian Head Highway, three miles from the Woodrow Wilson Bridge that connects the southern-most part of Maryland with Virginia in historical Ft. Washington. Our facility has more than 600 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 12’x 30’, as well as close to 50 outdoor storage spaces for RVs and motorcycles. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your storage needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance and a manager who lives onsite. We have convenient access hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., so you can get to your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally, a simplified system to save you time. We have successfully served the communities of Rivertown, Friendly, Tantallon, Accokeek, Fort Washington, National Harbor, Aragona Village, Retreat, Whitehall, Piscataway, Windbrook, Fort Foote Village, Oaklawn, Livingston, Alexandria, Clinton, Fort Washington, Oxon Hill, Temple Hills and Washington since 2005. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Fort Washington and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Individually alarmed units so only you can access your storage space
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- RV Storage - Recreational vehicle spaces for your extra large outdoor parking needs
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Prince Georges County, Accokeek, Aragona Village, Fort Foote Village, Fort Washington, Friendly, Livingston, National Harbar, Oaklawn, Piscataway, Retreat, Rivertown, Tantallon, Whitehall, Windbrook
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 980