Extra Space Storage of Cary, North Carolina caters to customers by offering high security and a myriad of storage options to simplify the moving process. We have just added 400 more self-storage units including specialized units for wine storage. We are conveniently located between New Morrisville Parkway and High House Road next to the Army Reserve Building and across from the city water tower. We are just one mile from highway 540, eight miles from Interstate 40 and close to Beaver Creek Crossings and the popular Tyler’s Taproom. Our facility has 606 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 30,’ some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, infrared cameras and a highly secured gate. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks and drive-up units. Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., allow you to access your belongings when you need them. As part of the community, many of our customers are fans of the North Carolina Tar Heels from University of North Carolina and Duke University’s basketball team. We have successfully served the communities of Apex and Cary since 2011. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Cary and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
- Wine storage units well-suited for collectible spirits and wine
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Wake County, Big blue watertower, Heritage Pines, Carpenter Elementary, Olde Carpenter, Shepherds Vineyard, Chessington, Orchard Villas, Glenaire, Amberly, Waltonwood, Downing Creek, Highcroft, Athens Drive, Ivy, Wynwood, Panther Creek, Carpenter Village, Bexley, Brook Arbor, Grace Park, Courtney Reserve, Crosstimbers, Crabtree Crossing, Treybrooke, Stonewater
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 8277