Extra Space Storage of Austin, Texas offers superior customer service and the best in accessibility with 24-hour access to our storage units so you can get to your goods when you need them and with ultra-wide drive aisles; the only drive aisles in the area that can fit a semi-truck. We are conveniently located in northwest Austin on the Williamson and Travis county lines, close to the cross streets of Highway 183 and Parmer and just south of Round Rock. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy shopping at nearby Domain Mall or supporting University of Texas sports. Our facility has 486 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 30,’ some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like moving carts for interior units and drive-up units. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally to save you time. We successfully serve the communities of Balcones Oaks, Bull Creek Bluff Estates, Buttercup Creek, Hunters Chase, Milwood, Northridge Acres, Summit Oaks, The Bluffs, Walnut Creek, Walnut Crossing, Windridge, Woodcrest and Austin. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Austin and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Williamson County, Balcones Oaks, Bull Creek Bluff Estates, Buttercup Creek, Hunters Chase, Milwood, Northridge Acres, Summit Oaks, The Bluffs, Walnut Creek, Walnut Crossing, Windridge, Woodcrest
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 472