Extra Space Storage of Orlando, Florida offers the best in self-storage with excellent customer service, strong security and clean facilities. We are conveniently located at 1420 N. Orange Blossom Trail in College Park, between West Colonial Drive and Princeton Street. Our facility has 664 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 35,’ many of which have climate control to prevent your goods from being damaged by humidity. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility is well-lit and has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance as well as entry and exit gates. We offer wide drive aisles to make access easy for cars and trucks. Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., are longer than most other storage facilities’ and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy visiting Historical Winter Park, Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, Edgewater, Amway Arena and City Park. We have successfully served the communities of University of Central Florida, Rollins College, Valencia College, Metro West, Winter Park, Winter Garden, Ocoee and Orlando since 2013. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Orlando and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat size units do you have?
- Manager is available at this facility
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get to you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Complimentary printer to print out personal or business documents
- Meeting room available for business or civic meetings
- Elevators providing easy access to all levels of the facility for you and your valuables
- RV Storage - Recreational vehicle spaces for your extra large outdoor parking needs
- Warehouse space available for inventory and large storage needs
- Se Habla Espanol - Spanish speaking staff for personalized customer service and to answer all your questions
- E-Waste removal services for unwanted computers, printers and mobile phones
We have an array of different unit sizes. Ask a facility employee for help determining unit size or check out our size guide online.What are your prices?
Prices vary depending on unit size, type and availability. Check our our units online or ask a site employee for further information.Do you have air conditioned units available?
Not at this site. We have Evap cooled units available though.Have you had break-ins at your site?
We haven't had any break-ins at this facility.What security measures are at your site?
24 hr video survelience and entry code gate systemWhere are you located?
105625 N Cave Creek Rd - Just South of Greenway Pwy and CaveCreek Rd intersection.What are you access hours?
6 am - 10 pm, 365 days a year.
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Orange County, College Park, Fairview Shores, Bay Lake Shores, Pine Hills, The Willows, Coytown, Rock Lake.
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 8439