Extra Space Storage of Beaverton, Oregon offers superior customer service and makes moving in and out simple by providing drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks and drive-up units. We are conveniently located near the cross streets of 229th and TV Highway, across from Fred Myer. Our facility has 640 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 12’x 30,’ some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., are longer than most other storage facilities and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally to save you time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy dining at Reedville Café and Little Cooper’s Town Bar and Grill. Residents also recreate at Marywhether Golf Course, Reedville Creek Park and Treschel Meadows Park. We have successfully served the communities of Hazeldale, Huber, Orenco, Reedville, Rock Creek, Tanasbourne, West Union, Willow Creek, Witch Hazel, Beaverton, Portland and Hillsboro since 2005. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Beaverton and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
Frequently Asked QuestionsIs this place safe?
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Elevators providing easy access to all levels of the facility for you and your valuables
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Yes! We have security cameras, resident manager and personalized gate codes.Public storage down the road has better prices, can you match?
Unfortunatley no, although my price may be a few dollars higher, we guarantee you will get the cleanest, safest and the best customer service in the industry.Is insurance required?
Yes.How late can I access my items?
Our gate hours are from 6 am to 8 pm 7 days a week.Do you have a free moving truck?
No. However, visit our website and you may be able to save 20% on a budget rental truck.
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Washington County, Hazeldale, Huber, Orenco, Reedville, Rock Creek, Tanasbourne, West Union, Willow Creek, Witch Hazel, Hillsboro
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 286