Extra Space Storage of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania offers the best in accessibility with long access hours so you can get to your goods when you need them and wide drive aisles to make moving in and out easy. We are conveniently located near the cross streets of Route 60 and Lorish Road, off of Interstate 79 (I-79). Because of our proximity to Robert Morris University, Pitt University, Point Park College and Duquesne University, many students and professors store with us either long-term or while in transition. Our facility has 460 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 50,’ including 23 parking spaces for RVs, cars, boats, campers and other vehicles. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks, moving carts for interior units and drive-up units. Our 24-hour gate access is longer than most other storage facilities and allows you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally to save you time. We are close to Primanti Brothers, Robinson Township Park, Cinemark Robinson Two and the Mall at Robinson. We have successfully served the communities of Crafton, Ingram, Kennedy Township, Robinson Township, McKees Rocks, Coraopolis and Pittsburgh since 2001. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Pittsburgh and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Multiple entrance gates for even easier access to the property
- RV Storage - Recreational vehicle spaces for your extra large outdoor parking needs
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Allegheny County, Crafton, Ingram, Kennedy Township, Robinson Township,Carnegie, Robert Morris University, Coraopolis, Pittsburgh International Airport, PNC Park, Heinz Field, Kings Restaurant, Primanti Brothers Restaurant, McKees Rocks, Market District
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1046