Since 1999, Extra Space Storage of Alpharetta has provided the best customer service and secure, convenient storage for the Alpharetta, Atlanta and Roswell communities. We understand how important it is to find the best storage unit for your needs; one that is safe, easy-to-access and clean. Our outstanding security focuses on keeping your valuables safe, with 24-hour video surveillance, an onsite manager, and secured gates. Our knowledgeable, friendly staff will help you determine which of our 503 storage units is best for you, be it a 5’x5’ up to 24’x30’. Many of our storage units are equipped with climate-control to protect against harsh weather. We simplify your move with drive-up units and extra wide drive aisles and we offer some of the longest access hours in the area, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. so you can get to your goods when you need them. Our facility also offers DocuSign, a unique feature that allows you to sign your rental agreement through an electronic signature. We are conveniently situated in a residential area, just south of Windward Parkway and Highway 9 adjacent to Lowe’s Home Improvement. Many beautiful parks surround the area including Wills Park, which includes an equestrian center, playgrounds, and picnic areas, as well as Alpharetta Arboretum. We are just three miles from Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, which features outdoor summer concerts, and four miles from North Point Mall, a popular destination for department stores and luxury shopping. We also enjoy a close proximity to the Mansell House and Gardens, part of historic Alpharetta. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Alpharetta and our friendly staff will ensure that you have a positive self-storage experience.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Fulton County, Alpharetta Park, Highway 9, Milton, North Point Mall, Old Alpharetta, Windward, Andover North, Bethany Crossing, Alpharetta North Park, North Point
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 693