Extra Space Storage of Nashua, New Hampshire gives individuals and businesses the best in self-storage with strong security and hallmark cleanliness and convenience. We are conveniently located one block from Nashua city center within a mile of Daniel Webster Highway and Everett Turnpike and close to Merrimack. Originally built in 1915 to house a textile manufacturing company, ours was the first concrete building in Nashua and became a part of the Extra Space Storage family in 2007. Our facility has close to 400 self-storage units ranging in size from 3’x 5’ to 24’x 27’, all of which are climate-controlled to protect against harsh New Hampshire weather. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection camera surveillance. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally, a simplified system to save you time. Elevator access is also available. As part of the community, many of our customers take advantage of the nearby mountains and ski at Nashoba Valley, Loon Mountain and Wildcat Mountain. Many residents also enjoy fishing and boating at Canobie Lake Park. Just three miles from Daniel Webster College, many professors and students store with us either long-term or while in transition. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Nashua and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Loading dock for convenient loading and unloading of your personal and business items
- Covered loading bay to keep you protected from the elements when moving your items to and from your space
- Multiple entrance gates for even easier access to the property
- Elevators providing easy access to all levels of the facility for you and your valuables
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Hillsborough County, Pheasant Lane Mall, Crown Hill, S. Nashua, Clocktower Apartments, District Court Oval, Downtown, Mill District, Greeley Park, Riverwalk, Everett Turnpike, Rte 3, Old Rte. 3, Rte. 111, Rte. 28, Rte. 102
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 738