Extra Space Storage of Downington, Pennsylvania offers the best in self-storage for residents and businesses with strong security, a convenient location and hallmark cleanliness. We are located off US 30 exit 30 near the cross streets of Edges Mill Road and US 322. Our facility has 714 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 30’ and storage spaces for RVs, cars, boats and other vehicles. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks and drive-up units. Our extended gate hours are longer than most other storage facilities and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally to save you time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy recreating at Downington City Park and Lionville City Park as well as dining at Pats and Joes. We are close to Kardin Park, Lake Drive, Lloyd Avenue, Parkesburg, Pennsylvania Avenue and Washington Avenue. We have successfully served the communities of Coatesville, West Chester, Downingtown, Honey Brook, Exton and Thorndale since 2009. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Downington and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- Multiple entrance gates for even easier access to the property
- RV Storage - Recreational vehicle spaces for your extra large outdoor parking needs
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Chester County, Coatesville, Honey Brook, Kardin Park, Lake Drive, Lloyd Avenue, Parkesburg, Pennsylvania Avenue, Thorndale, Washington Avenue, Lionville, Exton, Thorndale, Coatesville, Honey Brook, Parkesburg, Glenmoore, West Chester, Rt. 30 bypass
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 8220