Extra Space Storage of Richmond, California protects your belongings with state-of-the-art security including individually alarmed units, electronic gate access, a perimeter fence, bright lighting and a manager who lives onsite. We are conveniently located off Highway 580 in the Marina Bay area, close to Marina Bay Parkway. Our facility has 692 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 40’ as well as 22 RV parking spaces. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. To make your move easier, all of our units are on the ground floor with easy roll-up doors. Our extended gate hours are the longest in the area, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy attending events at the Richmond Playhouse, Greek Theatre, The Berkeley Repertoire Theater as well as recreating at Bay Trail, Rosie the Riveter Home Front National Park, Shimeda Friendship Park, Wildcat Canyon, Pt. Molate, Memorial Park, George Miller State Park and the San Francisco Bay. We have successfully served the communities of University of California – Berkeley, Contra Costa Junior College, Berkeley, Richmond Marina, Point Richmond, Crescent Park, El Cerrito, Albany, San Rafael and Marin County since 2013. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Richmond and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Free move-in truck to help you with your move to and from your residence or place of business
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Individually alarmed units so only you can access your storage space
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get to you to the property and your items even faster
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- RV Storage - Recreational vehicle spaces for your extra large outdoor parking needs
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Richmond, Marina Bay, Point Richmond, Richmond Marina, Marina Bay Crossing, Harbor Point, City Center, Crescent Park, Pullman, Brickyard Cove, Coronado, and Richmond Annex.
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1532