You don’t have time to worry about security and convenience. That’s our job. And at Extra Space Storage of Westminster, Colorado, we do all that we can to make your storage experience convenient and your belongings, once stored, secure.
We offer 466 self storage units, ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 30’ and our knowledgeable managers are here to help you find the perfect fit for your needs.
For your security and convenience, we have the following features:
- Multiple security cameras with 24-hour surveillance
- Electronic gate access with individualized codes
- Rod iron perimeter fencing
- Drive-up units so you can load and unload directly from your vehicle
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate large trucks
- Extended gate access hours, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
We are happy to offer our great service to the residents, businesses, military men and women as well as students in these communities:
- Federal Heights
- Berkeley Neighborhood Association
- Brittany Oaks Neighbors
- Cedar Cove Neighbors
- Cedar Meadows Neighbors
- Center For The People Of Capitol Hill
- Denargo Market Neighbors Coalition
- Downtown Denver Business District
- Downtown Denver Residents Organization
- Five Points Business Recovery & Development Corp.
- Globeville Area Business Association
- Highlands UMC
- Highland United Neighbors Inc.
- INC - Inter-Neighborhood Cooperation
- Northwest Neighbor's Coalition Old San Rafael Neighborhood Organization
- Old San Rafael Townhome Assoc.
- Quaker Acres General Community
- Sloan's Lake Citizen's Group
- Standley Shores Neighbors
- Sunnyside United Neighbors Inc.
- Sunstream Neighbors
- Swede Gulch Neighbors
- Tennyson Park
- The Meadows at Westwoods Ranch
- United Berkeley Neighbors
- United Swansea/Elyria
- Upper Larimer Neighborhood Association
- Uptown on the Hill Association
- West Highland Neighborhood Association
- Wyndham Way at Wyndham Park
- Fort Range Community College
- Free move-in truck to help you with your move to and from your residence or place of business
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Individually alarmed units so only you can access your storage space
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Adams County, Westminster, South Westminster, Sherrelwood, South Central Westminster, Federal Heights, Westdale, Highlands, Westcliff and Cambridge, East Central Westminster
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 8450