Since 2009, Extra Space Storage of Fort Wayne, Indiana has offered the best in self-storage, with strong security and hallmark cleanliness and convenience for individuals and businesses. Conveniently located on North Coliseum Boulevard/Route 930, our facility has 585 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 30’, some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your storage needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, secured gates and a manager who lives onsite. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks and drive-up units. We are proud to be a part of this residential and family-oriented community. Many of our customers enjoy local sports, particularly the Komets, who play at the Memorial Coliseum three miles away and the TinCaps, who play at Park View Field four miles from us. Many residents also enjoy visiting Stone Lake, Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo, St. Joseph River and Johnny Appleseed Park (the burial place of the famed John Chapman [Appleseed]). Also notable is our close proximity to Ivy Tech and Indiana University Purdue-Fort Wayne. Many students and professors store with us either long-term or while in transition. We successfully serve the neighborhoods and communities of Brentwood Park, Hazelwood, Kirkwood Park, Maysville Heights, Monarch Park, North Anthony, Statewood Park, Glenwood Park, Lakeside Park, Summit Ridge and Fort Wayne. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Fort Wayne and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Allen County, Brentwood Park, Glenwood Park, Hazelwood, Indiana Purdue, Kirkwood Park, Lakeside Park, Maysville Heights, Monarch Park, North Anthony, Statewood Park, Summit Ridge, University of Fort Wayne
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1394