Need help getting started with decluttering? If you’re tackling a home decluttering project, you’ll want to pick a decluttering method that works for you! From Box & Banish to the 90/90 Rule, there are all kinds of methods for decluttering that you can try out. Our infographic below shares six methods that are worth using when decluttering a home!
If you’re ready to get organized and clear out clutter in your home, our decluttering, organization, and storage guides can give you the motivation and advice you need!
- How to Declutter Your Home: Tips & Tricks for Getting Organized
- What to Do with Your Belongings After Decluttering
- How to Declutter Common Problem Areas Around the House
- Your Minimalist Guide to Home Decluttering & Organizing
- Donation Guide: Where to Donate Furniture, Clothing, & More
- Your Daily, Weekly, & Monthly Cleaning Checklist
Want to make more room at home? Extra Space Storage has convenient self storage facilities throughout the U.S. that can help you get more space. Find a storage unit near you!