Feng shui is all about channeling positive energy (or chi) in your living space. Using the Bagua map, you can use feng shui directions to unite elements and colors that bring balance and harmony to the nine life areas. In our infographic below, we detail each direction along with its elements, colors, and life areas to help you better cultivate energies in your home.
Want to take your feng shui decorating and designing further? These helpful feng shui guides can help you balance your home.
- The 5 Feng Shui Elements & How to Use Them in Your Home
- Feng Shui Rules to Follow for a Balanced Home
- Feng Shui Color Guide: How to Use Color for Feng Shui
- 17 Ideas for Designing a Feng Shui Bathroom
- Create a Feng Shui Kitchen with These 21 Design Tips
- Feng Shui Bedroom: 17 Ideas for Designing & Decorating
- 23 Feng Shui Design Tips for Your Living Room
Redesigning your living space? Extra Space Storage has convenient self storage facilities throughout the U.S. that can give you more space. Find a self storage facility near you!