The five elements are a staple of feng shui. Balancing the elements allows for chi (or positive energy) to flow throughout your living spaces, bringing harmony to your home! Each element also has corresponding colors and directions that help channel energy flow. Ready to get started? Our infographic below can help you design and decorate your home with the five feng shui elements!
Want to balance your living space even more? We have more guides that can help you feng shui your home!
- Feng Shui Rules to Follow for a Balanced Home
- How to Design Your Home with Feng Shui Directions
- Feng Shui Color Guide: How to Use Color for Feng Shui
- 17 Ideas for Designing a Feng Shui Bathroom
- Create a Feng Shui Kitchen with These 21 Design Tips
- Feng Shui Bedroom: 17 Ideas for Designing & Decorating
- 23 Feng Shui Design Tips for Your Living Room
Redecorating your home? Extra Space Storage has convenient storage facilities throughout the U.S. that can help you make space while you redesign your home. Find a storage unit near you!