Designing and decorating your home with feng shui can help you cultivate positive energy in all aspects of your life. To balance your home and its energies, you’ll need to adhere to feng shui rules. These are guidelines like using the Bagua Map, pairing elements and colors with the correct space, and more. Check out the feng shui rules infographic below to learn more about how to add a feng shui touch to your home!
Looking for more ways to incorporate feng shui in your home? Check out our design guides below!
- The 5 Feng Shui Elements & How to Use Them in Your Home
- How to Design Your Home with Feng Shui Directions
- Feng Shui Color Guide: How to Use Color for Feng Shui
- 17 Ideas for Designing a Feng Shui Bathroom
- Create a Feng Shui Kitchen with These 21 Design Tips
- Feng Shui Bedroom: 17 Ideas for Designing & Decorating
- 23 Feng Shui Design Tips for Your Living Room
Need to store personal belongings while designing and decorating your living space? Extra Space Storage has convenient storage facilities located across the U.S. that can help you make room for what matters. Find self storage near you!