Moving into an apartment? Whether it’s your first time renting an apartment or you’re a lifelong renter, there are steps you can take to make your apartment move go more smoothly. From reading through the lease to making friends with your neighbors, we cover the most important things you should do when moving into an apartment in the infographic below!
If you’re looking for more advice on getting set up in your new apartment, these helpful moving guides can get you squared away!
- 25 Amenities & Features to Consider When Apartment Hunting
- 9 Tips for Moving Into Your First Apartment
- Renting Your First Apartment? Here’s the Furniture You’ll Need
- How to Pack Moving Boxes Efficiently
- Moving to a New Home? Use This 3-Month Moving Checklist
- How to Downsize: 16 Tips for Moving to a Smaller Home
- Moving Tips: 7 Things You Need to Update
- 10 Tips for Getting Your Apartment Security Deposit Back
Need somewhere to store items while moving? Extra Space Storage has storage locations across the U.S. that can help with your transition. Learn more about using self storage for apartment living!